Novena Frenzy

I had a sales meeting with Knight Frank on Monday morning to see if we could provide our creative design and advertising services to them.  Nowadays, i have been making cold calls to companies for this advertising and design company that C started, and  which K and I have a vested interest in.. In return, if a sale comes out from the company that i called, i get a commission.  It's actually quite fun, talking to strangers everyday, plus i also see it as letting Bria listen to my voice everyday so she can recognize my voice more easily when she is born.

C and I were thrilled when the lady we met at Knight Frank asked us to pitch for the design of their internal magazine.  Hopefully we will get the deal. = )

After the meeting, I basically spent the rest of the day in Novena.  K and I went to Thomson to see Dr Lim.  During my last check up, Dr. Lim had taken some samples from down under for a GBS test.  I called back on Friday to check the test results and found that i had bacteria / yeast infection.  So had to go down to collect medication and get the test report.  As usual, even though i called, and was told i don't need to take queue number, i still had to wait for almost 45 minutes before i got to see Dr. Lim.  He told me that i should avoid sugary foods (for the 3rd time! haha), and that it is quite common so not to worry..  Sigh.. looks like i REALLY must avoid all the sweet stuff that i have been craving for.. I just bought a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream! = (

By the time we left the clinic, it was already  4plus.  K dropped me off at Novena Square after Thomson, cause i had a focus group discussion in Novena at 630pm.  So i ended up shopping there, and bought more clothes and a pair of new shoes from Charles & Keith. = )

The focus group discussion was conducted by AC Nielson, and i actually met my NUS friend from Marketing there.  What a coincidence.  There was free Nasi Lemak provided, and it actually tasted quite good! The focus group discussion took about 2 hours, and it topic was about e-government services and government websites.  I think among the group of 7 people, i spoke the most during the discussion.  After the whole thing, 2 mothers who were in the group actually commented that i seem to enjoy my pregnancy very much... = )

K came to fetch me after my focus group, and we headed home for more episodes of "24" at night.. = )

1 Response to "Novena Frenzy"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Oh wow, Keson and you are so industrious! I have lost track of how many companies you two have.