Deadlines or datelines??

I've been so tired recently from both the spring cleaning and from work..

K and I managed to pack up our bomb shelter over the weekend. At least now there is some walking space inside the shelter. Previously, cannot even go inside at all. Once i open the door, a whole pile of mess is right there smack in my face. I already did the shoe cabinet and kitchen, so K is in charge of the book shelves in our study room = ) Once that is done, we are left with cleaning the windows, and changing new bedsheets!

As for work, been staying late these few weeks to meet some deadlines before the Chinese New Year. I have this big conference call tomorrow that i am arranging for the whole Asia Pacific.. more than 100 people will be dialing in... This stupid conference took up quite a lot of my time. Can't wait for it to be over.. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about what i might have missed out. And the funny thing is, i almost forgot all about it. 2 weeks ago, i had promised K and my in-laws to go on a 3day cruise on Sunday, and come back tomorrow afternoon. My mom-in-law had free tickets so all we had to pay was the port tax. Then last week, when i was applying for leave for the cruise, i realized that i had this conference call on Tuesday morning. I was totally embarrassed when i had to call my mom-in-law and asked her to cancel my tickets last minute. Luckily she managed to cancel it! Sigh.. don't know where my memory went.

Just finished a conference call with my colleagues.. As usual, because i am in Asia Pac, i have to do the late night calls.. Today's call was the first with my new Ang Moh boss. Good news is, we will be going to Tokyo in March for our team meeting!! But the bad news is, since i am based in Asia Pacific, i will be the one organizing the logistics for the meeting. Sigh.. i wonder if my boss will let me go Japan first before the meeting to recee the hotel and the meeting location?? hehehe.. Wait long long me thinks..

Can't wait for March to come.. but first.. have to work hard to clean my house to meet the Chinese New Year deadline. And work overtime to meet my work deadlines!! Gambatte Kudasai!!

1 Response to "Deadlines or datelines??"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Tough job you have there. I always wish to be able to travel a lot for my job but I guess people who have that luck doesn't think so.

    Kelly and I have been trying to clean out our house too. 4 years of bachelor living, imagine how much junk there is. But progress has been slow on our part.