The one on my spring cleaning discoveries!

Yesterday, i worked till 8pm, had dinner with my colleague, and reached home at 9pm.. .These few weeks have been really crazy for me.. last week also worked until almost 10pm then go home... Not used to it, been nearly 3 months ago since i last did over time!

Anyway, when i reached home, for some reason i felt quite energetic, so i decided to spring clean my bomb shelter.. Took out all the black trash bags full of stuff which i brought back from my parents' old simei home. The unpacking experience was so full so nostalgia i couldn't help smiling throughout the whole 2 hours..

Here are some of the stuff which i found in the heaps of trash bags..

Photo of little me!!


I never knew i had this CD compilation of Shakespeare plays. It's a gift from a colleague. I am so going to watch this sometime soon!! Have a Shakespeare movie marathon!



One of the major milestones in my life... Still remembered my sister rushed all the way from work just so she could wait outside the convocation hall for me (i only had 2 tickets so gave them to my parents). When she saw me, she run up with a bouquet of flowers, and cried!! I will remember this moment forever.. = )







Picture of me and K taken in year 2000 outside Nooch restaurant at Wheelock Place.. We look so innocent!! Restaurant is non-existent now.. = (


My JC class photo!!


I labelled all those bags that i want to donate and piled them all up.. Initially, i had intended to give them to the Salvation Army. Had already donated a few bags to them.. But recently, i saw a poster at my void deck that says some students are coming around the flats this thursday to pick up old clothes and newspapers. I figured it might be easier for me to just leave the bags at my door step for them to collect, rather than having to carry them all the way to the Salvation Army! Haha.. can't stand myself. Do charity also lazy! = )



Anyway, now my bomb shelter has some walking space.. but for now, my living room still looks quite messy!

1 Response to "The one on my spring cleaning discoveries!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    wow, you look the same throughout the years!