HAPPY HAPPY 116th Months!!

I went for my Basic Theory test yesterday morning.. Although i bought the book more than 1 month ago,, i only started to read through the night before my test.. Actually had to burn midnight oil cause i was so busy visiting over the weekend!  It's been such a long long time since i last studied for a test or exam... = )

When i reached the Ubi test center yesterday morning, i had to queue outside the classroom to register.. So many people were doing last minute studying while queuing.. I felt so nostalgic all of a sudden, and wanted so much to go back to school!!

The basic theory test is so high-tech now, with touch screen and all.. K told me during his time, he still had to use pencil and shade the answers on paper.. Sigh.. i am SOOO lagging behind.. All my friends passed their Basic Theory like more than 10 years ago loh!

Anyway, the important thing is, I PASSED!!!!  I was so happy when i saw the word "PASSED" in capital letters on my computer screen after the test.  However, i was quite disappointed that they didn't show me my score.. I'm so damn curious to know if i got any answers wrong.

                                                           The fruit of my labour! = )
 


K and I had a double celebration that day.  First to celebrate my passing the test, and secondly, to celebrate our 116th monthniverssary.  We went to my fave Modesto's for lunch, and i spent the rest of the afternoon in Borders reading up on baby stuff while waiting for K to finish his meeting with his customer..

                                                                 Yummy lasagna for lunch!
 

I read so many books yesterday on how to help baby sleep, baby's development etc.. My reading yesterday further convinced me that i shouldn't let Bria sleep on her tummy.. Apparently, sleeping on her tummy will increase her risk of Sudden Infant Death.  And infants between 2-4 months are at higher risk!  So scary.. yesterday night, C and I tried to put Bria to sleep on her back for an entire hour.  She refused to, and even spit out her pacifier when we try to soothe her with it.  She just wants to have something against her tummy or have the feeling that someone is carrying her.  I racked my brain trying to think of how to make her feel like someone is carrying her, cause we can't possibly carry her throughout the whole night.. Then i recalled some of the tips i read at Borders and decided to try swaddling her.  And it worked!!!  So now Bria can sleep on her back.. Yay!!! = )

1 Response to "HAPPY HAPPY 116th Months!!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    When she is older, you can switch to a sleep sack which also helps reduce SIDS.