Super long weekend!

I worked only 2 days this week.. Supposed to be a super long weekend, but so far, the past 2 days had been sucky.

Yesterday, i took Dad to the hospital for day surgery to remove his cataract.  Thought it would be a quick procedure, so i brought Bria and C along.  Ended up staying in the hospital for 8 freakin hours from 8am to 3pm.  Poor Bria also had her whole feeding and bathing schedule disrupted.  Don't know why the stupid hospital people asked us to reach at 8am when my dad could only go into surgery at 12pm!

By evening time yesterday, i fell sick with fever and flu.  Went to see the doctor this morning, and spent the most of today drifting in and out of sleep..  Just finished a telecon with my colleagues from Fairfax about an hour ago.  Still have a bit of flu now, so worried that i will spread to Bria.  And it's not helping that she keeps wanting me to carry her! = )

Hopefully will feel better tomorrow.  My mom in law wants to bring Bria to Pasir Ris Park tomorrow morning, and i really want to be there with my baby.  Last weekend, we had a free stay at Grand Copthorne Waterfront.  Bria had 2 days of swimming in the pool, and slept really well at night.  Lucky loh, else K and I will be sleep deprived, especially since we didn't bring C!  We will be bringing Bria to KL and Genting during the Hari Raya Haji long weekend.  It's gonna be 5 days without C.  Keeping my fingers crossed that Bria will be a good girl, else I will be really really exhausted!  Anyway, for now, i will just focus on enjoying my long weekend.. = )

2 Response to "Super long weekend!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Hey babe, how's your dad? And did you pass your driving?

  2. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Hey girl!

    Good to hear that everything went smoothly for your dad. How is his mobility nowadays?

    Ya lor, seldom blog cos nothing positive to write about! haha. No la, usually when there are events, I will post the pics on FB. Easier.

    Good luck for your driving lessons and test! Luckily here no test on how to navigate poles. But your advantage is that you will be a better driver than me cos the Singapore standards are so high!

    I stopped my lessons long ago cos wanted to save money by having Kelly teach me. In the end, we are both so busy during the weekends, we have no time to practice.