Frustration

Why can't we ever have a proper conversation? Every time we talked, either my blood pressure or yours goes up. The volume of our voices shoots up too. For every bad thing that happens, you blame me or someone else. Everyone else except yourself. What is the point of blaming? If you can't provide a solution or help, just shut up. Empty vessels make the most noise. Don't make everyone feel worse than they already are feeling.

Every time you talk to me, you never seem to be interested in my response. Rather, you just blabber on and then get all worked up for nothing. If you want to have a conversation with me, you need to listen. Otherwise, go talk to a wall instead.

You keep asking me why I hate Singapore so much and don't want to come back. How I wish I could tell you straight in the face that YOU are the main reason. That I want to escape from you and go far far away so you cannot reach me. Especially now that I am pregnant. I do not wish to agitate myself or raise my blood pressure any further by talking to you. There is a saying that you are the sum average of the 5 closest people around you. I need to surround myself with positive people so I too can be happy and positive. It's really sad that you are not in my list of top 5 people to surround myself with. EVER.

Sometimes, the very “Support System” that we so terribly need are also the exact same one that causes us the most problems. How ironic..

2 Response to "Frustration"

  1. jasmine Says:

    pls dear.. dun get frustrated.. it may affect the little one..

  2. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Calm down babe... You do have a strong network of supporters even if this one can only reach you online.

    *Big Hugs*