Hundred Acre Woods... in Eunos??

I did not go to work yesterday. Slept in till 12pm.. K picked me up in the afternoon, and we met S for lunch at the Eunos industrial area. We had the famous fish mee sua at one of the coffee shops, then went and buy some of my favourite kueh ah boon and carrot cake from the kueh shop nearby.

Halfway through our lunch, K got a phone call. Judging from his response to the caller, i figured there was a delivery to our house and we had to rush back, cause he said: "Huh? You reach already? Okay i will be home in 20 minutes." So once he hung up, i pestered him for an explanation. He refused to tell me. S asked him too, but to no avail.. So she just smiled. That got me excited..

When i reached home, I saw the delivery guy sitting outside our flat. And there at our doorstep was 3 big plastic bags containing 60cm versions of Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger soft toys! K told me i wasn't supposed to be there when the toys were delivered cause i wasn't supposed to be home. So sweet.. = )

So now, i have my own little "Hundred Acre Woods" sitting in my living room!




1 Response to "Hundred Acre Woods... in Eunos??"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    aiyo, so sweet of keson lor! where are you going to sit if the 4 of them are occupying the couch?