My handsome new tenant

Last Saturday, my new tenant moved in. My tenant's an Australian Chinese surfer cum pretty boy who works for e-bay..

K and I took a while before deciding to take in this guy. All along, our rule was never to take in any male tenants. Cause K was concerned about my safety. But somehow, we like this guy. Even before I met him when we were just talking on the phone, I liked him already. Nice, outgoing personality. More importantly, he was willing to pay us good rental.. hee hee.. Our pretty boy brought his girlfriend along on Saturday when he moved in. Girlfriend's a wealthy-looking Singaporean (most probably) Chinese with an expensive Miu Miu bag that i totally digged.. = P

When he came over to our place to view, K also said he liked this guy. It was so funny - just before we had 2 potential tenants over to our house for viewing, K and I were tidying our house and basically threw everything into the storeroom so the outside looked neat and tidy. But pretty boy here came over to me and asked if he could have a look at the storeroom. He was the first of the many tenants we have seen to ask this question. So then i opened the storeroom and expose it's messy contents for the world to see. Eventually, i asked him why he wanted to see the storeroom. It was then that i found out he surfs, cause he wanted to make sure there was room for his surf board. = )

So far, no problems at all with my new tenant.. Then again, it's still too early to tell.. We shall see!

1 Response to "My handsome new tenant"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    aiya, too bad got girlfriend already. aiya, too bad i am married already. sigh.hee!