Bria is 30 weeks young !!

Bria is now 30 weeks. 10 more weeks to go!! I am stuck between feeling overwhelmed with excitement at her pending arrival, and feeling overwhelmed with anxiety thinking about how my labor and delivery will be like.

Every night during my talking and singing sessions with Bria, i always ask for her help to cooperate with me, so that i can have a quick and easy labour and a natural birth in order for us to meet each other immediately. Hopefully she understands.. These days, i am also singing the ABC song to her, talk about being kiasu right! = P

Yesterday, K and I went for my monthly check up at Thomson. As usual, despite calling to get a queue number in the morning, i still had to wait 1.5 hours in the clinic. The bad part was i felt really grouchy for some reason yesterday, so i got really frustrated waiting that i think everyone in the clinic could feel i was pissed off. I got up several times to ask the receptionist how long more i had to wait. Sigh..

We finally got our turn to see Dr Lim close to 5pm. I asked him questions about my weight gain, cause i only gained 1kg over the past 1 month, and my tummy seemed pretty small for a 30 weeks baby. Dr Lim did the ultrasound scan, and i saw Bria again after 1 long month.. = ) She's 1.7kg now, and her head has turned towards my pelvic area. She actually gave me a little punch during the ultrasound and my heart just melted.. = ) Dr Lim says she's doing well, but just lying in a different diagonal position that makes my tummy looks small, but wide. haha.. my Bria is so considerate, she knows that if my tummy is too big, it will be very heavy for me, so she lie in a diagonal position to make my tummy "smaller".. = )

After 2 weeks of car shopping, K finalized the deal for our new car yesterday.. Now the next challenge is to try and find a buyer for our little MX5. Hai... actually we are very reluctant to sell, cause we love that car! Plus it's our wedding car!! But it's really not practical with my big tummy and the baby coming and all.. No choice lah..

1 Response to "Bria is 30 weeks young !!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Yay! Must send me pics or post online okay? can't wait to see Little Bria. We still have to meetup before I fly off!