Straits Times Interview

I got a call from AC Nielson on Wednesday.  Apparently, their client (some government agency) was so impressed by my active participation in the focus group discussion on Monday, that they are asking me if i would like to be interviewed by the Straits Times.  They said my photo will also be published on the newspaper.  With nothing much to do these days, I of course agreed to the rare opportunity. Maybe i can even take the change to complain about the service i am getting from some of the government agencies! = )

This would be the second time I would be appearing in the newspapers.. haha.. I think i should go and laminate the articles so i can show my baby next time.. = )

1 Response to "Straits Times Interview"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Remember to scan and put a copy on this blog! Tell me when the article comes out!