Mom's Birthday

Monday was Mom's 55th birthday. I brought her for high tea at Marriott and was surprised to see so many people on a Monday afternoon.. Didn't know so many people didn't have to work on a weekday.. = )

Anyway, it wasn't as good as all the reviews said.. In fact, i didn't think Mom really enjoyed it. She kept saying there was no staple (like rice or noodles) so it's not a proper meal.. Sigh.. to her, rice and noodles is the only thing that will make any meal proper!

After high tea, we went shopping, and i exchanged the dress that she and Sis bought for me (for my birthday) for another much nicer design.. Haha... i really think there is a generation gap between us. The dress they picked for me made me look like a penguin cause it had these black and white stripes in front from the neck dodown to the hem. I really couldn't bring myself to wear it, so i had to be honest with them and change the dress. = P

Mom and I headed to her place after our shopping, and joined Dad and K for a home cooked dinner. It's been more than a month since i last went to my parents' place. It was as if nothing had happened.. Sigh..

1 Response to "Mom's Birthday"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Haha, I still remember we had high tea at Marriott cafe once and that the food then was horrible...