My Birthday Celebration - Part 1

I had my first birthday celebration yesterday 7th Oct in the office.

Our staff assistant, also my dear friend Emily, had arranged for a small birthday tea party at 3pm for me. This was a monthly affair to celebrate the birthdays that fall within the month. Emily had text me on Monday to ask what cake i wanted. This was a special treatment, since she usually just decide and buy for the birthday boy / girl of the month. I was about to board the plane then, and replied to her my 4 options:


- Choco Exotic cake from Four Leaves Bakery
- Panda Kaya cake from Bengawan Solo
- Banana Chocolate cake from Secret Recipes
- Ice cream cake from Haagen Daz


Unfortunately, because there was not enough time for me to go and choose the flavor, since i was not in office on Monday, and Emily had to order the cake on Monday, i did not get any of the 4 cakes listed above. Instead, i had strawberry cheesecake from Bakerzin. It was super delicious so i am not complaining.. = ) There were also fruits and drinks available.


The sad thing was many people were not around in the office that day, so it was not as "lively" as i had hoped.. Also, some of the people i cared for were not there either..


Nonetheless, it felt really nice, having my colleagues sing a birthday song for me, and just chit chatting for a while.. And THAT, was how I kick-started my 27th year of existence in this world..






1 Response to "My Birthday Celebration - Part 1"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    hey you look great for 27!