Viva La KL!

K and I left for Kuala Lumpur last Saturday.. Our flights were at 3pm (different terminals), and at 130pm, we were just starting to have our lunch at home. As usual, we checked in last minute. I nearly couldn't check in our luggage for our flight. The check-in agent told me I might have to collect my luggage on the next flight.

The 40 min flight was uneventful. Apparently, SQ doesn't even serve peanuts now on their SIN-KL flight. I still remembered the last time i flew to KL, there was a complimentary packet of peanuts. But now, it's just juice, coffee or tea... talk about cost cutting!

Fortunately, my baggage arrived on the same flight as me. I collected the baggage and tried to get myself a cab. It wasn't until an hour later that i managed to meet up with K, due to some "mishaps" that occurred, mainly due to the communication problems and the incompetence of the airport staff there. By then, we were both hungry and tired.

Upon reaching our favourite Renaissance hotel, we checked in and headed out immediately to KLCC for some food. Dinner was at "Little Penang Kafe". Here is where i discovered some super delicious Penang Prawn Mee. Well, it's the closest to the original i can find without actually going to Penang! Here it is..


K had some dinner set which consists of rice, vegetables and braised chicken and egg. We also had Fried Kuay Teow to share.. Super oily, and not nice at all..



Dessert was Chenddol for K, and Thai Red Ruby for me.. Overall, quite a delicious meal.. Not sure if it was because we were both starving though..





1 Response to "Viva La KL!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    wah lau, my tummy started growling when i saw the pics... miss M'sian food.