Shorts and Pajamas

Ever since my tummy ballooned again for the 3rd or 4th time, i gave up wearing shorts when i'm in the house. So i basically just walk around with a really big tee shirt (one of K's) and "shortless".

I really hate wearing shorts cause the elastic types kinda leave marks below my tummy, even though i'm already wearing those huge ass size ones and K's shorts.  After all, they still need to fit me so i can't wear them too loose else they will drop!

Well, i have my one piece dress pajamas, which i totally love, cause it's huge and airy.  But i only have one piece.  I'm currently on the search for more one-piece dress pajamas with buttons in front (suitable for breast feeding), particularly the silky types.  But not sure where to get those leh!  Sigh...

ANYWAY, now that my helper is here, i don't feel that comfortable walking around the house without any bottoms... So I was looking for a pair of shorts to wear after my bath today, and K's boxers caught my eye.. I tried on a pair and viola! it's actually quite comfy.  So from now on, i shall wear K's boxers, although he ain't too happy about that.. haha. = P

I'm 5 weeks away to my due date now.. I REALLY need to start packing my hospital bag! Argghhh...

1 Response to "Shorts and Pajamas"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    That is funny!