Lost Cat..

Last Thursday, i had a conference call at 10pm. I was setting up my laptop for the call when i heard a cat meowing outside my house. Then i heard a woman's voice shouting: "Did anyone here lose a cat?" Curious, i opened my door and saw one of my neighbours with a cat following behind her. Apparently, the cat was lost. It was obvious that the cat belonged to somebody because it had a collar with a bell around its neck.

I kinda regretted opening the door after that, cause i became all woozie and melted when i saw the cat. It was so cute but pitiful! It just kept meowing so sadly, and then lie on its back as if it wants someone to scratch it and play with it. I was very tempted to adopt it, but knew it would be a bad idea. I can't even keep hamsters alive for crying out loud!

After a while, i asked K to come take a look, i think he too was tempted to keep it. By then, my neighbour had left, and the cat was just sitting just outside our house. I was taking pictures of it with my camera when it started to walk towards our gate and tried to come in through the gaps in our gate. So then we freaked out and closed the door slightly so the cat retreated. As it was getting close to 10pm, we decided to close the door and i went for my conference call. An hour later, i checked through my door viewer and saw the cat still sitting outside my house. Shortly after, my neighbour came back with his 2 dogs and i think the cat run away after that.

The next morning, i opened the door and expected to see the kitty there, but it was gone. Felt a bit sad.. oh well, i hope it finds its owner soon..









1 Response to "Lost Cat.."

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    what a pretty cat! even more handsome than my hunter lor. i would be tempted to adopt it too after this whole Hunter thing. hehehe