Runny Nose = Blocked Nose = Nasal Congestion??

I woke up at 530am today with my left nostril blocked, my right nostril running, and sneezing like crazy..

Half an hour later... i felt totally irritated and sick, so i decided to text my dept secretary and admin supervisor to call in sick.

I slept in until 1030am, before waking up for breakfast: Banana Nut Crunch with green tea soya bean milk.. K has this weird thing about mixing his cereals with soya bean milk.. and he experiments with the funkiest flavours.. i'm kinda getting used to it already.. = )

After breakfast, i went down to the clinic to see the doctor.. The doctor was quite a character.. after diagnosing me, she sat down and started chatting with me about the pros and cons of the baby incentives that the government was giving. Seems like there is absoulutely NO WAY i can escape from this topic, not even when i am sick and at the doctor's!

Apparently, my doctor told me that i have visited her previously with the same symptoms.. it wasn't the flu bug, but rather a allergic nose that had cause my nasal to be congested, hence restricting my oxygen flow and causing me to always feel lethargic and drowsy. When i left the office, there was a long line of people waiting outside and nearly every pair of eyes were staring at me as if to say to me: "Why the hell did you take so long?!"

I left the clinic with one day MC and medicine for blocked nose, runny nose and nasal congestion. I always thought the first and last were the same thing.. well, apparently not! So weird..

Back home, i cooked lunch for K and myself.. Mee Pok dry with fish ball and crab meat.. K was working from home for the 1st half of the day, so his sick but ever loving wife made both breakfast and lunch for him.. = P

I had wanted to take a nap but decided to clear some work instead. K called at around 4pm asking if i wanted to go deliver the mooncakes to my ex-colleagues at the airport. There were also our customers, cause we had a lot of businesses for signages from them. So half an hour later, K picked me up and we headed to the airport for an hour of mooncakes delivery and chit-chatting.. MAN, I never knew delivering mooncakes can be so tiring!!

By then, i was feeling normal.. so K and I decided to go for a jog at East Coast park before dinner.. we jogged for 20 minutes all the way to Fort road, then strolled back.. I really loved jogging along the sea, with the breeze and the sound of the waves crashing, kinda feels like i am not in Singapore..

After the jog, we packed dinner home and ate while watching Season 4 of "24", which K finally finished downloading! We also managed to confirmed our flight to Perth on the 24th Oct.. YAHOO!! I called SIA and they told me my original waitlisted flight
was almost impossible to get, so i decided to change my flight instead.. can't wait to go Down Under!!

1 Response to "Runny Nose = Blocked Nose = Nasal Congestion??"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    i used to have nasal congestion when i was younger. sort of grew out of it. some people in my family have it so bad they need to take injections.