The one where i completed a crystal puzzle

I got this little 3D crystal puzzle as a Christmas gift last year.. had some time to spare this morning so decided to play with it while eating my strawberry cake for breakfast..

It wasn't as easy as i thought. I ended up spending 30 minutes trying to fix the damn thing.. nearly wanted to give up halfway trying to fix the 14 pieces together. A very very interesting toy i must say!!

The end product is a 3D red crystal apple key chain / handphone accessory. It was too big for my handphone so now it's hanging on the zipper of my shoe bag..

When K came back, i showed him my achievement.. was half tempted to tear it apart and let K have a go at fixing it, but decided not to waste time.. better start with my spring cleaning!

So far, over the past 2 days, i have tidied and cleaned up my kitchen, shoe cabinet and bedroom wardrobe. Will be starting soon on my store room - the biggest nightmare of every spring cleaner!




1 Response to "The one where i completed a crystal puzzle"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    cute gift! i wanna a go at it too!