There's no such thing as a free lunch??

I've been getting a lot of free lunches lately.

On Tuesday, after my big conference meeting, i had free tim sum at 88 restaurant, and my first loh hei. Courtesy of our Zone Sales manager.

Then yesterday, i met up with this old uncle whom i used to work with in Sales. My intention was to give him a treat (together with another colleague) since he treated us the last time we met. But we lost to him in fighting for the bill. That was for some yummy Chinese food at Dian Xiao Er. We had fried mee sua, cod fish, fried lotus root and mixed vegetables, and delicious winter melon double boiled soup.

Then today, i had lunch and my second loh hei at Tung Lok Signatures. Courtesy of my admin supervisor. Haven't had such good Chinese food in a long time (discounting my mom's cooking which i have once a week!). The loh hei was fantastic with really fresh salmon and some kind of yummy nuts with honey. The double boiled chicken soup was so heavenly, i had two servings. = ) Then we had sweet & sour pork, leaf wrapped glutinous rice and some deep fried prawn meat ball and asparagus. Dessert was mango cubes with two scoops of mango and lemon (i think) ice-cream served in a small coconut with coconut meat! I like the dessert the best!

Sigh.. Chinese New Year hasn't even arrived yet and i am already getting fat.. more business lunches to come after that! All these free lunches actually make me want to get pregnant, so i won't look "fat". heeheh..

1 Response to "There's no such thing as a free lunch??"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    why no duck at Dian Xiao Er? That's the bestest thing they have!

    The food at Tung Lok sounds so goood!