Celebrating Love 2 & Spring Cleaning

K and I decided to try something different for dinner on our 103rd monthniverssary. We met up in Bugis cause we had to collect our kueh lapis there anyway... After walking a few rounds, undecided about what to eat, we ended up at Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant..

We had the usual Chinese / Shanghainese dishes, fried rice, Za Jiang noodles, and some garlic chicken. We also ordered xiao long bao (steamed soup dumplings) and this huge ass king-sized soup dumpling that comes in one big piece with a straw inserted in the center for you to sip. the soup. very interesting!!

I took some photos of us sipping from the huge dumpling but can't seem to find it in my phone now.. This Omnia is starting to piss me off.. it's not the first time that my photos get lost..

Finally finished my spring cleaning today!! Now my whole body is aching, and i have a huge bruise on my right leg. Kinda crashed my leg into the sofa when i was moving it around.. But i am an extremely satisfied owner of my now spick and span house..
= )



K and I went to Orchard for dinner today.. Had Shanghainese food again at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao. Totally disastrous. The Za Jiang noodles i ordered had spicy minced meat sauce.. and the dumplings we ordered had chili oil poured all over it. I ended up tearing from all the spiciness and feeling as if my lips were on fire.

After dinner, we went to Agnes B to change for a bigger sized version of the wallet K gave me. It's almost impossible for me to fit all my cards (mostly discount and membership cards!) in the small wallet, so for practical reasons, we decided to change it to a bigger one.

1 more day to the year of the Ox!! I hope the reunion dinner with my in-laws tomorrow will be good!! Initially the plan was to do a BBQ, cause steamboat is quite boring. I had gotten quite excited about the idea, but for some reason, now it's back to boring ol' steamboat.. i guess everyone's too lazy to do the BBQ.. = )

1 Response to "Celebrating Love 2 & Spring Cleaning"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    aiyo, such a big bruise! remember to rub on it to circulate the blood. always hear that from old people.

    i love the big ass soup dumpling at nan xiang. but the other stuff aren't that gd.