Baby Bria's 2nd check up

Bria had her second check up in Singapore today with Dr Lim.

I had shifted my appointment earlier cause i was worried that my food poisoning episode last week might have hurt Bria.  K and I waited for nearly an hour before we finally got to see the doctor.. I don't understand how this clinic works.. First, they don't let me make an appointment.  I was asked to call at 10am in the morning to take a queue number.. And when i called at 10am, i was already number 16 and could only go at 3pm. Then, when i reached at 3pm, i still have to wait for 1 hour.  K was also pissed cause of the wait, plus we "wasted" one hour parking coupon..

Anyway, before our check up, K and I went for the hospital tour.. We viewed a few of their rooms, and also the nursery.. While at the nursery, we saw this really cute and happy baby playing with her little hands and feet while the nurse was preparing her vaccination.  The minute the needle went in, she started bawling like nobody's business.. The change from happy to crying baby was so cute i couldn't help smiling.. = )

During my check up, i told Dr. Lim about my food poisoning, and also my concern that i had only gained 500 grams since last month.  But he assured me that 500 grams is still normal, and it's probably due to all the weight i lost because of my food poisoning.  We also did the ultrasound, and baby's okay.  Dr. Lim said i was slightly anemic though, and needed to eat more red meat..  So for dinner, K bought me a whole roast duck from the duck wholesaler near our place. = )

So glad that Bria is okay!  I got one more ultrasound scan picture of her now, but it's very very blur loh.. I asked Dr. Lim for a better one, but he said it's hard to get a full body photo cause she's getting bigger now..  Too bad..

Recently, i seem to keep dropping things..  and then after that have difficulty picking them up.. When i went to the clinic today, i was asked for my urine sample.. i actually dropped the whole half cup of urine on the floor in the toilet.. sigh.. don't know why i've suddenly turned into "Miss Butter Fingers"!

1 Response to "Baby Bria's 2nd check up"

  1. jasmine Says:

    hey, must eat more meat la.. this is what ah lim told me too when im expecting jelynn, =)

    let me explain to you, the clinic actually open at 9am, they serve those walk-in patients 1st, then we can only call at 10am to take q num. And this ah lim always come around 12-1pm, that is y so late.
    I teach u, this is what i did last time, i will call back around 1pm to check if ah lim has came in, then after 1-2hrs i will call again to check the q num, by then i will estimate the time, coz 1 patients took around 15-20mins. sometimes i also quite pissed out while waiting, but bo bian la, he got alot of patients plus his consultation is cheap and he is good too, so worth waiting la =)

    anyway have you ask him abt the standing and quatting down??