Durians..

I hate durians. But for the sake of baby Bria (and to stop my mom in law from nagging), i shall overcome my fear and devour the unsightly and awful smelling fruit.

Because K had the same phobia, I had to lock myself in the study room and eat the durian by myself..  = (

The smell was so strong even though the fruit was covered inside a Styrofoam box with a layer of plastic film on top, and then wrapped in 2 separate plastic bags.  I nearly puked after the first bite, but continued eating and drinking water at the same time to dilute the taste.. After all that trouble, i only managed to eat 2 pieces.  I wonder if that's enough to make Bria strong and healthy.. haha..  = )

1 Response to "Durians.."

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Huh? What has durians got to do with the development of the baby?

    Most ang mohs hate durians or have never eaten one in their whole lives but their babies still develop well leh.

    Gosh, I hate durians too. Thought I was the rare Singaporean.