I NEED TO...

  • Go Shopping!
  • Visit a dentist (before ALL my teeth turns yellow)
  • Buy some shorts for home wear (before my current ones burst from my growing tummy)
  • Buy some lingerie (before the current ones burst as well)
  • Do up my baby's room (before i go crazy cause i only have 3 months left, and my so called baby's room doesn't look like anything babyish at all)
  • Buy some shoes for formal wear (cause i have a wedding dinner coming up, and only my crocs can fit me now)

    I am planning to decorate my baby's room with some wall stickers.. Have shortlisted the following, all of which i think are really cute.  Which ones do you like?

2 Response to "I NEED TO..."

  1. jasmine Says:

    the penguins is nice =)

    anyway i don't go dentist when im preggie, afraid may hurt the bb.. maybe you can ask the dentist, see whats they say =)

  2. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Oh my! The wall decals are all so cute! Personally I would put the sheep ones in hope that the baby would sleep peacefully through the night. hahaha.

    Which ones did you get?