Our first aqua workout!

Baby Bria and I had our first aqua exercise yesterday at K's serviced apartment in Raffles Place. There is a small pool area with decent exercise equipment inside the water, so I have been bugging K to bring me there since last week... I had my lower back massage with jets of water, walked on the thread mill and cycled on the machine for 15 minutes each, while K took pictures for me and soaked in the jacuzzi.. It was a great workout.. i actually felt tired after that! = )

That's me enjoying the water massage on my lower back, and me on the thread mill..
K and I met up with a few of the Miata club folks this morning for breakfast at this coffee shop in Ang Mo Kio that sells really good kuay chup.  We ordered the dishes to share, and since all of them enjoys pig intestines, I ended up eating only braised eggs, tau pok and pickled vegetables..
During breakfast, the group was chit chatting as usual, and somehow, the topic of discussion changed to traveling and then to batam, and just like that, we all decided to book a 2D1N package to batam next weekend.. haha.. talk about being spontaneous!
After breakfast, the group of us decided to go over to take a look at the house of one of the couples.  It was a landed property in Ang Mo Kio.  Totally individualistic with all kinds of weird items adorning the house.  They even have a hydralic elevator for the elderly and immobile, a water slide that is 2 storeys high, and a small garden area with plenty of rabbits and guinea pigs running around.  But it's not my type of house.  I did however, enjoy playing and watching the rabbits and guinea pigs.  I even fed them with baby carrots...  They are so adorable, especially the baby rabbits and the way the furry guinea pigs eat the carrots with their little buck teeth.  haha..  

1 Response to "Our first aqua workout!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Wow, this has got to be one of the most obvious pregnant shots! So different from when we met before you left for NZ. :D