I am SICK!

I fell sick yesterday.. Woke up with a sore throat, and bad running nose.. kept sneezing throughout the day i thought i could die.  Everytime i sneezed, my stomach contracts, so it really hurts.. But after an entire day of sneezing, it stopped hurting..

Poor Bria didn't move as much for the entire day yesterday cause Mummy was so weak and had to lie in bed the whole day.  And what's worse is i can't even take medication for fear that it will affect Bria.  So i basically just drank water and slept the whole day.  In the evening, my helper made this really potent hot ginger tea for me.  Super spicy man!

I had lots of trouble sleeping last night because of this stupid flu and sore throat.  Plus, for some reason, the minute i lie down, i started burping non stop.  So i had to get up several times.

Anyway, this morning i thought i felt better.. but now i'm starting to sneeze again, and feeling really weak and drowsy...

Sigh.. this is SO not a good time to fall sick. I really hope Bria won't come out anytime soon otherwise i won't have the energy to push her out.. = (

 It's really ridiculous how i can fall sick despite staying at home like 95% of the time.  So i blamed it on K, who have been down with flu as well for the past 1 week.  It's the second time that he's passed the virus to me, the first being the stomach flu virus, which caused me to vomit for the first time throughout my entire pregnancy.. and now this flu virus.. Sigh.. really wish he can take better care of himself.. He's been working and sleeping late everyday, not eating well etc.. I really need him to be healthy as well, not just me! =(

1 Response to "I am SICK!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Your helper needs to make tonics for Keson then! Poor guy's working so hard for the family.