Return of the "Cravings"!

My helper laid some water proof ground sheets beneath my bedsheets 2 days ago.  At least when my water bag breaks while i'm sleeping, my mattress won't be ruined..

On Tuesday, K brought me out for ice-cream after dinner at home.. We drove to "Ice cream chefs" in East Coast, and ordered a pint of chocolate hershey's and vanilla ice cream with cornflakes mixed in. Super shiok!!  There's still some left in the fridge.. Will gobble it up later today =)

Yesterday was "Satisfy-my-cravings" day.. But somehow, i wasn't entirely satisfied leh.. = )

K and I were out the whole day.. In the morning, we went to Tuas to return some samples, then drove to JB (since we were so near) to wash car and pump petrol.. After that, we went to Woodlands for my favorite fish ball noodles.  Turned out it wasn't that nice after all.  I think they changed the cook, and the one at Bedok North hawker center is much nicer.

After lunch, we went to Vivocity cause K wanted to do some work at the bookstores.. I had a quick window shop in La Senza while waiting for K, and saw this really cute pair of pajamas with sheep prints on it.. Was so tempted to buy it so i can wear for my confinement. But it was like $45 for the whole set.  I can buy similar PJs for $15 at People's Park!

When K was done, we headed to Marche for some banana waffles with ice-cream (another craving i had).  But they didn't serve waffles any more, only crepes.  And ice-cream was mint (K's favourite.. it was a compromise!).  Plus, K had to add in raisins and forced me to eat it, so in the end i didn't really enjoy the dessert... = (

Dinner was at my in laws place.. had home made meat dumplings, and a long long chat with my parents in laws about the baby, our new house, the car, and the stock market.  We then left and drove to ta pau supper: Fried hokkien noodles in black sauce from Fatty Weng's, another of my cravings!  That was the only craving yesterday that was completely satisfied. = ) 




Now i just need to complete the other items on my list:

- Jumbo seafood chilli crab with deep fried bun
- Jumbo seafood mee goreng
- Deep fried You tiao
- Real banana waffles with ice cream!
- Roti Prata

And the list goes on...

1 Response to "Return of the "Cravings"!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    You no longer staying at Eunos?