I'm going to New Zealand!!!

K and I both got our New Zealand work visas approved!!! And it's valid for one freaking year!! We were only planning for 6 months. I was so exhilarated when i saw the email that i nearly died.. = )

Now i'm so excited. There are so many things to do but so little time. I am already sending out applications to work in orchards picking apples, in ski resorts as a customer service attendant or a ticket seller.. can't wait!! I wish i can just pack up and leave tomorrow!!

I will be talking to my local administrative boss tomorrow. Am keeping my fingers crossed that the management will approve my request for 1 year unpaid leave. Actually, the best is they offer me to work in our office in New Zealand, since i already got the working visa.. haha.. wishful thinking!!

Just had a telecon with my team members.. towards the end, my boss concluded the call by saying: "Okay, i think most of you can't wait to get back to work or go to sleep for the Asia Pac folks.." And i went: "Yah", without realizing that i was no longer on mute. I heard some giggling in the background, and one of my colleagues from US went "GOSH!" and laughed. Haha... i didn't even bother to undo my mistake.

Aiyah, if i always have to bother about what other people think, i will be so busy! What's more, i can't think of anything else but my very first overseas working visa!! New Zealand, here i come!!! = )






1 Response to "I'm going to New Zealand!!!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

    When are you guys planning to go and for how long? You have put thoughts of visiting in my head!