107th Monthniverssary

K and I celebrated our 107th Monthniverssary yesterday.  For lunch, K brought me for Taiwanese food at this little cafe near our house in Joo Chiat.

I had mee sua with Taiwan chicken cutlet, and this super delicious roll with egg and pork floss...


Then for dinner, we had Vietnamese at a little cafe in Joo Chiat (again)..  The food was good, but I felt super uncomfortable the entire time cause the place was packed with Vietnamese hookers and their pimps.. Sigh.. we should have come in the day time instead of at night..

Time flies.. K and I were discussing where we should go for our 10 years anniversary in June this year.  Thinking of a nice romantic beach resort either in Bali or Koh Samui.. I wanted to go to Australia but don't think i can bear to go too far away or for too long from my baby.. Can't wait to start my research soon!! = )

1 Response to "107th Monthniverssary"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Congratulations!! You two are the only people I know who celebrate months. So romantic!