Bria learns to talk..

I've been neglecting Bria quite a bit these past few days.. Ever since my dad's helper got sent back to the agency last week, i have been buying lunch for him everyday except the weekends..  Am getting a bit sian now cause traveling to and fro from my place to his takes some time.  Plus i can't just go up, put the food there and leave.  I have to prepare the food nicely for him, pour drinks for him, wash the dishes, cut fruits, and then make milo for his tea break before i leave.. I am like his helper la basically!  Sigh.. then by the time i come home, Bria is sleeping, or i have work to do so no time to play with her liao..

But once i got the time to start playing with Bria, i couldn't bear to stop.  She is so fun to play with now!!  She's smiling a lot nowadays and making a lot of baby noises as if she is talking to me.  I read to her this afternoon.  While flipping through the pages, she made so much noise it was like she was reading the book aloud.  Super adorable loh!!  <3  I get a feeling Bria will be an early talker.. Wonder if that's a good or bad thing.. 

ARGGGHHH!!  I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to go back to work!  I want to just stay at home and be with my baby and play with her every day!  In fact, i don't mind having another baby so i can become a full time mummy..  But the lifestyle in Singapore is just too expensive and stressful to survive on a single income.  K and I have been exploring the idea of migrating overseas when Bria is older.  Go somewhere like New Zealand where the life is much simpler, things are much cheaper, and there are no friends and relatives for us to compare with.. Just me, K and Bria.  How nice... = )

1 Response to "Bria learns to talk.."

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Good thing! I can't wait to see what her first word will be!