Job Hunting

I resumed my cold calling last week, and got myself 5 meetings from 2 days of calling!  That kinda boosted my morale.  So i've been busy meeting all kinds of people these days.  Met with Link Hotel, Tiong Aik, supposed to meet Amara Sentosa today but the lady went on MC. Lucky i didn't go all the way to Sentosa to meet her!

Tomorrow will be Hilton.  Hopefully no more last minute cock up.  

Sigh.. till now, there are no news of my job assignment when i return to work in 2 weeks time.  Super upset at the way things have been handled so far by my HR and my supervisors.  Think it's time to start searching for another job.  K's cousin just got herself a job as an administrator at a financial institution paying her $4.2K a month.  Maybe i should switch to the finance industry... = )  So without further ado, i sent out more than 50 resumes today.. While i am still on leave, hopefully someone will call me for an interview!

1 Response to "Job Hunting"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Wow, way to go girl! I wish I had more of your drive. :p