Cravings satisfied!

I worked from home yesterday.. Had 2 conference calls the night before which ended past 12 midnight.. Perfect reason to give to my boss to work from home. Even though i wasn't really that tired.. haha..

During the first call, which was my bi-weekly team call, we spent 10 minutes talking about the change in daylight savings next week and how we should adjust the timing of our call for the various countries.. total waste of time..

Anyway, i've been having some cravings lately for some delicious Kuay Chup and soft and spongy Pandan Cake.. Don't know if it's because im pregnant.. Still haven't gotten my period yet!

So.. i went to look for Kuay Chup and Pandan Cake. I found them in Simei.. totally satisfied my craving! I've been having pandan cake for breakfast for the past few days, and i can't wait to have the Kuay Chup again! = )

1 Response to "Cravings satisfied!"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    yeah me too! My period is late and I have been eating every 3 hours. Don't know if it's because I'm having extended PMS, greedy or I'm preggers. Muahahahaha.

    Anyway, Kelly and I aren't trying for a baby so it must be the first 2.