An unexpected gift..

This afternoon, i was working on my laptop as usual when one of my colleagues came up to me with a pot of flowers. She and another colleague of mine had signed up for a flower arrangement class and they had been bringing flowers to the office recently.

It was a really nice surprise, and really sweet of her. I was surprised she knew i liked sunflowers, so i asked her how she knew. She said she saw the "fake" sunflower on my desk, and figured it out. I love the little watering can that she inserted as part of the bouquet. She even wrote me a little post it note that wished me good luck in New Zealand and that i will be missed. So sweet right??

So now i have a fake sunflower, and a real sunflower. on my table. Can't wait for the real one to bloom.. Looking at it just cheers me up instantly! =)




1 Response to "An unexpected gift.."

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    very pretty! and so sweet of them!