Gym with my best friend...

Today i chose to go kickboxing with my best friend instead of karaoke and dinner with my colleagues.. Actually, one part of me really wanted to go and sing my favourite Jay Chou songs but the stubborn side of me won.. = (

No busty instructor today... i thought today's session was not as satisfying.. my best friend was late.. and somehow, i didn't really enjoy myself.. after gym, we went for dinner at Golden Shoe coffee shop. I had my favourite Curry noodles and we watched "Don't forget the lyrics" on TV while we ate.. it was the first time i watched this game show, and i thought it was quite fun.. but i don't think i can take part cause you really need to be so knowledgeable about songs from all genres!

While we were on the step machine, my best friend told me that she was going to get a flat soon with their current beau.. .. i nearly fell off the machine.. this meant they were going to get married soon! And they had been together for 6 months only.. anyway, we talked and she told me that he was really the one.. i'm happy for her.. = ) they were going to buy over her boyfriend's parent's current house, while the parents downgrade to a smaller flat.. i asked if her boyfriend had proposed, and she said no.. it's sickening how the local guys here use flat purchases as a substitute for a decent marriage proposal! To me, it's like taking the lady for granted.. by not asking her permission to get married, and just going ahead to buy a flat is making a huge ASSUMPTION that the lady wants to marry the guy! That is taking for granted at the maximum..

Talk about being taken for granted, this guy asked me out for dinner today after work.. we were supposed to have this dinner like donkey years ago.. it was kinda like a farewell cause he was leaving the country for a long time.. however, everytime i asked him, he would either reject or say "see how".. SOOO many freaking times! So today at around 5 plus, he text me and asked if i was available for diner.. As if i just sit around and wait for him to invite me to dinner!! SO last minute.. I'm so sick of people taking me for granted and with no respect !!

K went jogging and hasn't been back.. it's been more than 2 hours already.. tomorrow is THE day.. when i will see my colleagues from SALES again after a long while.. sigh... dunno why but starting to feel a bit depressed.. and i think i am falling sick.. been sneezing non stop..




2 Response to "Gym with my best friend..."

  1. Anastácio Soberbo Says:

    Hello, I like this blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
    A hug from Portugal

  2. Adeline Woo Says:

    Hello.. i didn't know somebody is actually reading my blog from so far away!!

    Thanks, and keep your comments coming! by the way, how did you manage to find my blog? through google search?