Back in office for 2 days ..

I've been back in the office for 2 days now.. all is well cause nobody's around in the office to piss me off further.. but at times, i felt it was too quiet for comfort..i nearly dozed off a few times because the whole office was like a ghost town.. can hear a pin drop..

I don't know how long i am going to avoid those people who pissed me off, but i guess it's the same way how i run off and refuse to go home the last time K and I had a fight.. K asked me today why i don't have the balls to just tell these people that i am upset with them.. rather than just get upset and complain silently.. i am still wondering why..

I guess most of them are still clueless that i am pissed with them.. Kel did notice something was wrong and he asked.. i decided to tell him i was upset, but didn't give him the details.. i probably should let them all know that i feel i deserve some respect for all the efforts i had put in..
Yesterday, Kel and another colleague asked me to join them for karoke session with the Hong Kong TMs on Thursday night.. which means nobody will be going for badminton again.. this other colleague asked me about the badminton and if i was gonna cancel it since they are going for the karaoke.. i kinda gave him some attitude, telling him that i am not going for the badminton, so it's up to them if they want to go or not, the court will just be there since i've booked it.. Today, another one came and asked me if the badminton on Thursday was still on.. i was getting a bit irritated. So i told him i don't know, that i am not going, so he can go and ask the rest and arrange if they want to play or not.. he is one of those who simply cannot be bothered to tell me everytime if he's going, and also cancel last minute type..

Anyway, i won't be going for the karaoke.. going to gym with my best friend instead. don't see a point in going out with them, kinda like "losing face" to me.. don't want to be too desperate..

Frankly, i feel quite sad that this has to happen now, cause one of my colleagues will be leaving us end of this month.. and he happens to be one of those who pissed me off as well.. so i guess there will be no happy ending. I know that i have a choice not to be pissed off, not to let these people upset me, but it' not easy for me to do so.. like i said, this is an accumulation that just exploded inside me when too many people decided to take me for granted at the same time..

In 2 days, there will be a seminar at Hilton hotel.. not really looking forward to it since i will see all of them again after more than a week.. i must think of a way to skip this seminar.. then again, they probably won't even notice i am there..

3 Response to "Back in office for 2 days .."

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    seems like your efforts paid off in a way. if you don't asked them about badminton first, they do come up and ask you about it. though coming up to ask you about it cos they can't make it is quite another issue.

  2. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    and hor, if your intention is to bond with them, why don't you arrange for basketball games more regularly? like basketball twice a month and badminton the other half of the month? must say your lao gong very supportive. seems he always attends the games you organise. :)

  3. Adeline Woo Says:

    Wow.. you really read all my blogs??

    Actually, i organize both badminton and basketball every week.. My husband attend only because he enjoys playing basketball lah.. = P