A night of partying and more pimples..

After dinner at my parent's place yesterday, i went home.. in my fit of anger, i had told K that i will not be going home, and that i won't be at home for the party today either.. i was actually having a really bad migraine, and had wanted to just go home and sleep. BUT the "devil" side of me won and i didn't..

So i went home, changed, and went out partying at St James... i had every intention to get myself pissed drunk. It has been a LONG LONG time since i last went partying.

Some friends of mine had booked a karaoke room (it was someone's birthday) and had invited me over.. i'm not really a karaoke person but i thought what the heck.. there was nothing to lose and i really wasn't in the mood to go home.. there was singing, games, and plenty of hard liquor..

Unfortunately, i didn't dance as much i would have loved to last night.. cause none of the group wanted to dance, and only one girlfriend accompanied me to the dance floors.. we went to Bellini room first. There was a performance and 2 dudes were asked to go up to the stage to dance.. the singer kinda unbutton this poor guy's shirt halfway through the dance, and the crowd went wild.. the guy had like rock hard abs! And he was cute. SOME eye candy i must say..

Eventually, i didn't get drunk. A bit high though, but it was too late, cause by the time i was high (about 3 AM), the group wanted to head back.. They had succeeded in making the birthday boy 70% drunk (which was a tough feat cause he is a good drinker). The poor guy was so red in the face, and he was like mumbling away.. but he still can sms on his phone. everytime i look at him, i laughed.

I had a pretty good time laughing more than dancing yesterday night.. And oh, i heard the worst pick up line ever.. these guys tried to pick my friend up yesterday night at the dance floor.. and his pick up line to her was : "Are you from China?" WTF??!!

My friend was totally pissed off.. she stared at him and said : "No i am Singaporean". She pointed to the National Flag tattoo she had on her arm (from attending the parade earlier) and said to the guy : "See this? SINGAPOREAN!!"

It was hilarious.. that was not the worst.. the same guy then came up to me, told me that he thought my friend was beautiful, and then asked me if i was from China.. i was so bloody tempted to step on his toes with my 3 inch heels.. not because i felt it was an insult to be seen as a china girl (since most of them are beauties!), but simply because i can't believe he can be so lame!! MY GOD~

1 Response to "A night of partying and more pimples.."

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    yeah, that is pretty lame. still, getting picked up was an ego booster no? proves your pimples are not bad lor!