Lazy Sunday

Today has been a lazy Sunday for me.. supposed to go roller blading with my usual khakis in the morning, but chose to sleep late instead. In the end, only the 3 guys went for their jog at Pasir Ris park. 2 of my khakis (a couple) had a fight so the girl didn't turn up, the other girl didn't go (for some reason), and me? well, I slept till 2 in the afternoon.. shiok man!! = )

Was super hungry when i woke up, so prepared some chicken pie for myself, and watched 1 episode of Sex & The City whilst i munched on my lunch. Samantha Jones became a lesbian with this Portugese chick in that episode! And Carrie broke up with her Jazz musician boyfriend because he suffered from ADD (attention deficit disorder). I'm glad i don't have any friends or relatives like that!

After i've had my delicious chicken pie, i went on to do some housework, prepared the tax documents to be submitted to IRAS, and cleared some work emails. At about 5pm, my mahjong khakis arrived and we played mahjong for the next 3 hours. Won a grand total of $16 (or should i say "pathetic" grand total??) after 3 long hours of dry swimming.

Dinner was at a supposedly famous Taiwan porridge, where we had to wait more than 20 minutes for our food to arrive. It wasn't that fantastic, but at least we filled our stomachs..

Tomorrow is the start of another long week.. hopefully this week i can go to the gym for some kick boxing!



2 Response to "Lazy Sunday"

  1. Lionzmane Says:

    Chicken pie, Sex and the city, and Majong. what a sunday! haha!

  2. Adeline Woo Says:

    Lionzmane.. it's Mahjong spelt with a "H" lah...