Food Deprivation

As part of my attempt to kill boredom yesterday, i went web surfing and suddenly recalled this website that used to be me and K's favourite back home: www.ieatishootipost.sg

And now it is my favourite again. All the photos of my favourite local food! My god, i nearly died looking at those pictures. I've downloaded a couple of favourites, so i can look at them everyday.. haha.. i am so pathetic i know!! =) But i am really very deprived of Singapore food too!

It's so ironic how we humans tend to only miss things when we are not able to get them easily..

When i get back to Singapore, i am SOOO gonna eat all of these! Every single one of them.. Yum Yum!


Satay with thick peanut curry sauce

Dark Fried Kuay Teow

Mouth watering fried hokkien mee!

Deep fried heh zhor.. salivating!

Black fried carrot cake

1 Response to "Food Deprivation"

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    omg! I CANNOT look at that website. drives me crazy with all my cravings.