My other craving..

For some reason, i have been having other non-food cravings recently too. And one of them is this adorable Donald Duck soft toy which i saw in Tokyo. I really regretted not buying it then, cause it wasn't very often that i had a "love at first sight" with soft toys.

But this one is really too cute to resist. I am not sure if i can find this anywhere else or in Singapore for that matter, cause i've not seen it before. Anyway, i told K about him and pestered him to buy for me.. haha.. = ) He said he will bring me to Tokyo and buy after the baby is born.. sickening..

I can so imagine myself hugging it to sleep everyday.. So cute right..



K bought another classical CD for me yesterday at this recycling center shop. He completely ignored what i told him about the baby not being able to hear until it's at least 20 weeks old. It was a Mozart CD which we bought for a mere $2. Super cheap. We listened to it the whole night yesterday and this morning. I definitely preferred this CD to the other one cause it's more soothing and at least i can identify half of the songs inside. = )

Sigh... it's been more than a week, and still no reply from my boss yet.. Really worried that i will have no work when i go back.. I mean, who will want a pregnant woman working for a few months before she goes on maternity for another 4 months in December? It's so disruptive to the business. K and I have already bought our return ticket back on 18 August, so it's only less than 2 months before i should return to work again.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hope that they will reply to me soon..

1 Response to "My other craving.."

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    I think your boss is very open minded when it comes to vacation and her being a woman, she will understand about pregnancy. Don't worry, it will all work out.