A Hairy Business...

My hair growth seems to be retarded since i came here. Not sure if it's due to the climate here, or my pregnancy.

Not only is my hair not growing longer, and hair includes my eye brows, but i am also losing a lot of hair everyday.. I don't even have to comb my hair, just sitting there on the sofa, and my hair drops.. sigh.. will become botak soon..

I'm supposed to cut K's hair for him for the second time today, but haven't gotten down to doing it. 2 more days before we move to Palmerson North.

For the past 2 days, we haven't been doing much except laze around and watch more DVDs. Yesterday, we drove 15 mins to the small town of Havelock North to walk around, but nothing much there either.

We are also trying hard to finish our food supplies these days so we won't have to carry too much with us when we move again in 2 days.. so K and I have been cooking quite a bit these days..

These days, i have been eating toast with garlic butter, been craving it. But still cannot make it taste perfect like those garlic bread they have at Pizza Hut... haha..


1 Response to "A Hairy Business..."

  1. Hollywood Tai Tai Says:

    Change in hormones causes hair to fall out. Once you give birth, your hair growth will go back to normal.