My dream...

I had a bad dream yesterday night. I dreamt that i gave birth to a premature baby boy who weighed only 2kg and had several health problems. And all these was because i did not eat well and nourish myself during my pregnancy..

Sigh.. i am so worried that i am not getting all the tonics and stuff that all my friends got from their parents and in laws when they were pregnant. K told me that our ancestors and people in poor countries didn't have chicken essence and tonic also, and their babies turned out fine.

Think i am getting paronoid.. = )

1 Response to "My dream..."

  1. jasmine Says:

    yes dear, u think too much.. anyway is still early to take tonics now also, aug u come back spore, jz in time.. anyway when i preg, i also nv take any tonics, erm.. only bird nest nia.. chicken essence i only take during last trimester.. maybe this is ur 1st pregnancy la, dun worry ok